BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Notifications!

29/04/2010, Thursday.

http://emo.huhiho.com

Semoga kita selalu menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan..

Memoirs

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Lil "Bonjour" From Cappuccino Girl :)

Bonjour. Well, I guess it's "bonsoir". It's already 22.09 PM, actually.

Let's repeat, shall we?

Bonsoir. This here is Cappuccino Maker "Girl" a.k.a. Nadine. This is my blog.
Actually, I have an old blog, but I forgot the password... plus, I'm kinda tired and bored. Yep, real bad. Click here for the old blog's link! That is... if you wanna read my stupid old posts.

Hmmm... I'm kinda tired of speaking English *slash* French, so I'll be speaking in my mother tongue language. Bahasa Indonesia :)

Hellooo, selamat malam semua. Di sini "Gadis" Pembuat Kapucino alias Nadine. Ini blog gue. Dan gue akan mulai ngepost sekitar... besok. Eh, eh, enggak, lusa. Mmmm.. minggu depan aja? Atau kapan ya?

Nggak lah. Gue ngepost jika ada kejadian yang menyenangkan, atau kalau gue lagi bete *pelampiasan. Yah, I'll be posting soon aja deh. Thanks!

0 comments: